November 24, 2008

A Little Taste...








When I look at these pictures an old hymn comes to mind..."Just one glimpse of Him in glory, will the toils of life repay. When we all get to heaven, what a day of rejoicing that will be, when we all see Jesus, we'll sing and SHOUT the VICTORY!" Oh what a WONDERFUL time we had. Our time at the Historic Bok Tower was truly a time that the "toils" Dan and I we're dealing with that weekend, were indeed bareable. Being there, and seeing God's creativity in his creation was amazing. Looking at all the details was a much needed reminder, for me, of how God is in control and cares about every detail in our lives. It may not seem like it, but God really does have a plan. Our responsibility, my responsibility, is to TRUST and accept His will. Easier said then done, at times, but like my Granny Keenan always says, You have to take one day at a time. Thanks for that nugget of wisdom Granny.

Well, I have SO many pictures to share, I'm not sure which ones. Here are a few more of the Historic Bok Tower Gardens. And let me just add, I believe everyone should take time and bask in the beauty of God's creation, and that place is a unique and beautiful place to do just that...









Now, here's a few pictures from our camping trip, as well. The bike trails were AWESOME! However, I do believe that you would have to be declared clinicaly insane to bike some of them. We actually met two patients, I mean people who did Moonscape and the other EXTREME EXTREME trails. Yes, on a bike, of their own free will...WILLINGLY they took the lives in there own hands...CRAZY!!!!!










4 comments:

MrsEvenSo... said...

Cindy these are really beautiful pictures. You definitely have an eye for photography. Thanks for sharing these! Love ya!

Even So... said...

Cool!

JoyfullyHis said...

Wow, Bok Tower is so pretty. Glad you had a good time. It sure looked like you did. And trail? What was that? It looked like Dan crashed into a wall in that one picture. Don't tell me, that was a trail?? Those people ARE crazy. I think I'll walk. Or take a horse. Or hang glide.
Love the pictures!
Oh, and I forgot. continued from my earlier comment, Erin is also on Singulair.

T said...

Indeed God is in control...thanks for the reminder! Thanks for the fun too! What a blast. Cant wait to see the rest of the pictures.