September 22, 2009

South Carolina, Here We Come!


Well, as you can see, three of us are very excited about our trip. We leave in 2 days. WOW! Time has kicked in turbo drive. It's hard to believe this crazy adventure is really here. I've been asking ALOT of questions these last couple of days. I sure hope and pray we have trained hard enough for this expedition. I think we have.


Well, Kristen and Jared celebrated their anniversary this week.

And that meant Haleigh Bug stayed with us for 2 days and 2 whole nights.

She was an absolute joy. We tried to do as much as we could before we leave.

It's going to be 2 weeks before we get back. WOW! I already miss my family and friends and we haven't even left yet. We will be taking lots of pictures and ibuprofen...HAHA, and I'm keeping a journal to write down our days ups and downs (the mountains, that is) enlightened moments ( what we're we thinking, those thoughts etc...) and plans to get Dan back, I'm sure. Just Kidding. I'm on board with this trip just as much as he is. Though I have to admit, seeing a port-a-potty in the wooods during our trek would be a most welcomed treat. UUGGG!

No comments: