January 10, 2010

Are We Still In Florida?

O.K. I think I still live in Florida, but it feels as if hubby moved us back up to Maine. IT'S SO COLD HERE! I don't remember the last time I looked at the temp. and it said 19 degrees! It also snowed. Yes, that's correct, IT SNOWED IN FLORIDA ON SATURDAY, JANUARY 9th, 2010! Well, I'm still trying to get rid of this stupid cold. YUCK! Haleigh and I went through a whole roll of toilet tissue between the two of us last week. Rough though, I think we'll invest in some Puff's Plus with lotion this week. I have a pretty busy week since I stayed home for 2 days last week. It was nice.Two whole days, vegging on the couch and in the bed! I needed the extra rest. No new pictures to display this time. Though with this cold, I have not dyed the hair and appear to be turning into a skunk.SCARY! So, we'll see this week, when Haleigh comes over, if taking pictures is on her to do list!

No comments: