October 5, 2008

Pick me up, and I'll be your best friend..Oh bring the turkey too!



Hi Uncle Alex! Well, it's been a busy past few weeks...work, family, fun, you know, the usual. Haleigh Bug is growing SO fast! Pop-Pop and I are having a ball watching her while mommy and daddy are at work. Her mommy and daddy have been introducing her to new foods...sweet potatoes, carrots, bananas, pears, peas, and green beans. What a great variety. Kristen's really excited about feeding her turkey for Thanksgiving. Did you know that you can buy turkey and chicken in baby food jars now. Yes, it's already ground up and ready to go. Just heat and eat. WOW!! Yum, Yum. You try it first Pop-Pop!

Now, can you guess,besides eating, what one of the other FAVORITE activities Haleigh is beginning to enjoy?









HOLD ME, Here I am, Oh pick me up. Hello, I'm down here! Would someone please pick me up. Yep, ANd we do. Come on now...You would too! Would you be able to resist?...

4 comments:

T said...

wow...she is growing so fast! What a gorgeous girl!!!

MrsEvenSo... said...

Not a chance! Who could resist picking up that cutie pie? Uncle Alex looks like he's having fun too. :D

Even So... said...

Cutie pie indeed...

JoyfullyHis said...

No one can resist those little arms reaching up. So cute. What a joy. It gives me a little pang that we are so far away from Gramma and Papaw!