April 28, 2008

I'm ready for my closeup!


Happy 5 weeks Haleigh Bug!. Wow! Well, first...Hallelujah, Haleigh is doing 100% better. No more nasty nebulizer, though the annoying aspirator does visit her nose occasionally, which she still does not enjoy and lets her mommy and daddy know. But hey, if all she's having to deal with is an occasional visit from the "boogy booger monster" then life is good in Haleigh's world.


Haleigh got to meet her Great Grammy this weekend. My mom absolutley fell in love, of course. Great Grammy and Auntie Jo-Jo came over for a few hours and played with Haleigh so her mommy and daddy could get some much needed R&R. Kristen and I had picture day with Haleigh on Friday. ABSOLUTELY SOME OF THE BEST FUN I'VE EVER HAD. We had a ball putting her in different outfits, and setting up props. I was amazed at how well behaved she was. We stopped for the occasional snack attack, but other than that she pretty much let us do what we wanted with her. HILLARIOUS!!!!!!





Back to the R&R, rest and relaxtion, how many of us would LOVE to sleep like a baby again. I know I would. Oh wait, let me rephrase that, how many of you would like to sleep like a baby ALL through the night? I know this Gramzie would LOVE to sleep all night and NOT get up 50 million times due to poor plumbing. I didn't get up this much when I was pregnant with my 3 munchkins.UGGGGGGG! Sorry, for the visual, but it was a ROUGH night, AGAIN!, for me.I just hope and pray that this Gramzie is not destined for diapers. I'd like to leave the diaper duty to Haleigh Bug!

4 comments:

Dan said...

Where did the hot gramzie pictures go?
The pictures came out great! Haleigh bug is such a ham.
Love you sweetie

Even So... said...

Those are some fantastic pictures, well, except for Gramzie's word picture...tmv...

MrsEvenSo... said...

Hey Cindy,
Hope you are feeling much better. You and Kristen did a great job with the photography props and photos. Such fun indeed.
That may be another great idea for a side job! Love ya!

JoyfullyHis said...

Great pics. Something is completely rewired in your brain after kids (at least ifyou're the mommy; why do daddies not have this problem?). I used to sleep like a rock at the bottom of the ocean. Now the ice drops in the freezer and I have to get up and check on everyone. And I'm always dehydrated, thanks to MY piggy, so then I have to visit the bathroom and the fridge. It's normal for me to get up 3 or 4 times without kiddy interruptions. Dear Abby, will I ever get to sleep through the night again???