April 21, 2008

Quick get the camera!


Haleigh bug you are just SOOOO CUTE. It's hard to believe how much she's changed in 4 weeks. Tonight we are going over to take more pictures. I'm SOOOO SOOOOO SOOOO excited! I'm almost on a first name basis with the people in the Walmart photo lab. I just can't help it. She's growing and changing SO fast. Did I mention just how EXCITED I AM!!!!

Guess who else has changed? ALL of us. I mean I understand as you get older it's unavoidable,believe me,I've tried, with this grey hair thing... I'm not going gracefully! No, I'm kicking and screaming, the whole way and proudly supporting the Revlon haircolor company about every 3 weeks, UGGGG! I was looking back on some old family vacation photos, and WOW! It was time for the tissues to come out again.



Here's Kristen three years ago. SWEET PEA, LOOOOVE that smile!


Here's Kristen and our son-in-law Jared on their wedding day.PRECIOUS!








Hello, Sean. He's our oldest son. Look at those eyes!

Here's Sean holding his niece Haleigh. Hello Uncle Sean.

And finally, Here's our youngest son Alex. He used to be into Star Wars BIG TIME, but that has been replaced with Skateboards. TOTALLY!!!!!

And of course, PopPop and Me.
Oh my....He's so DREAMY. AWWWWWW. HELLO POPPOP!!!!! Who would of thought, 20 years later, we would have 3 children, a wonderful son-in-law, and an adorable grandbaby? And we can't forget our wonderful friends and family too! God has truly blessed us, and I praise Him for His grace and mercy. He knew before I was ever born who I needed in my life. Thank You Lord for Your Bountiful Blessings.Glory to God!

5 comments:

MrsEvenSo... said...

The pictures are great! Wow! We are ever changing aren't we? ... and by God's grace, from glory to glory! Amen!

Dan said...

You are so HOT!!

Canary Joy said...

Thanks honey! Ditto!

Even So... said...

<<<<<BARF!!!>>>>>

JoyfullyHis said...

Awww. Hey, you don't look like ANYBODY's Grandma. Woo hoo! And JD has no right to barf on you guys's comments because we know exactly how he and mom act. he he.
But I liked the trip back through memory lane. That's how I remember everyone, so boy was our last visit home an education! Everyone's all growed up. And women everywhere thank the Lord for Ms Revlon and Ms Clairol: chemistry at its finest. ;)